Contactify looks like a good idea. You give them your email address and they give you a contact form. Hmm you still have to give out your email. Why? What if these sites get hacked or start selling your emails?
How about this?
- You sign up with a user name and password.
- They give you a contact form.
- When someone contacts you it gets added to a RSS feed only you can access on the site.
- If you want you contact someone back or let the RSS item expire.
- No email account used, no chance of spam.