Actually I’m just selling my car. Its a 2006 Maruti (Suzuki) Zen. Its a pretty basic town car.
Here are some details.
- Bought in May 2006 brand new KB-77xx series
- Serviced by AMW till the the last time I went to Laughs.
- Its a 1 liter MPFI (Multi point fuel injection) engine.
- Does about 10.5-11 km per liter in Colombo 15+ outside
- Has done just past 23,000 km
- 5 speed manual gear
- Front power windows
- Added 3M tint all around. 0% tint UV cut for front, 40% tint front sides, 60% rear.
- Changed stereo head unit from a JVC cassette player to a Sony with front USB 4 way with sub woofer.
- Changed front JVC 4″ speakers to Blaupunkt.
- Added 6×9″ Rockford Fosgate Punch speakers to rear.
- Added active sub woofer.
I’m expecting 1.25 mil. Make me an offer.