Here is my list for 2010, its always good to have a list.
- MongoDB sounds promising
- The mobile web/app space.
- Android will kill the iPhone star
- Yet Apple will keep making products we want to buy
- Virtual private servers and cloud services
- Ruby on Rails is too significant to ignore for PHP/Java folks
- Linux will not take over the desktop market
- Mac will continue to grow into the desktop market. With a pretty enough GUI and a Unix like back-end I’m not missing Linux
- Linux will continue to grow in phones, TV’s, media players and everywhere else
- Content aggregation, filtering and personalization
- Sri Lanka as usual will be like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
That’s it for now. Got any more?